The embryology laboratory is a critical component of any successful fertility program. We utilize the most up-to-date technology, which includes novel incubators, advanced quality control system, smart witness and tracking system, and artificial intelligence. We strive to support families and provide patients with the best possible outcomes.
- State-of-the-art embryology laboratory equipment including novel incubators, microscopes, and Ai-enabled analyzers
- New electronic witness and tracking system to lock patient identity to every gamete, oocyte and embryo. It adds an extra layer of security to each step of IVF and ensures that the eggs, sperm and embryos belonging to you are used in your treatment.
- 24/7 IVF monitoring and alarm system, protecting your embryos in real-time.
- Facilities include clean rooms, embryology & Air handling units that enable a healthy environment for embryo development.
- Doctors & Embryologists who have more than 20 years of experience in IVF, provide you with personalized treatment.